(Updated 4 June 2013)
This week we received updates on the competitions, Ercole Olivario XXI 2013 and Biol 2013.
Marfuga has informed us that their olive oil was noted as the best extra-virgin Italian olive oil in the Ercole Olivario 2013 competition. Many congratulations to all!
Among our current list of olive oils and producers, these producers received recognition at Ercole Olivario 2013.
Marfuga (we carry Marfuga L’affiorante)
The remarkable oils at BIOL 2013 are:
LABEL, COMPANY, REGION, COUNTRY, MENTION, EXCELLENCE, In Stock status?
- Librandi Monocultivar Nocellara Del Belice, Azienda Agricola Librandi Pasquale, Calabria, Italia, GOLD, EXTRAGOLD, Coming Soon to Olio2go
- Quattrociocchi Olivastro, Azienda Agricola Americo Quattrociocchi, Lazio, Italia, GOLD, EXTRAGOLD
- Primo Bio, Frantoi Cutrera Di Cutrera G.&C. Snc, Sicilia, Italia, GOLD, EXTRAGOLD, Primo DOP in stock
- Titone DOP Valli Trapanesi, Azienda Agricola Biologica Titone, Sicilia, Italia, GOLD, EXTRAGOLD, In stock now
- Centonze, Azienda Agricola Antonino Centonze, Sicilia, Italia, GOLD, Coming Soon
- Guadagnolo Primus, Fattoria Ramerino di Filippo Alampi, Toscana, Italia, GOLD
- 46 Parallelo Biologico, Agraria Riva Del Garda, Trentino Alto Adige, Italia, GOLD, We have Uliva and 1111 from Agr. Riva del Garda
- Argento, La Poderina Toscana, Toscana, Italia, SILVER, Argento is available
- L’affiorante, Azienda Agraria Marfuga, Umbria, Italia, SILVER, In Stock Now
This is an update to our earlier post on the 2013 olive oil competitions, which can be seen here.
Congrats to all from munich germany!